Monday, July 13, 2009

Sucks Lif3..



study, health, family, friends, love,etc...
have I already achieve at certain level??
nowaday, pressure is keeping pop-up in my daily life..
just ytd.. mom n dad again is just quarrel until very heong..
as a normal gurl.. she should be cry at room..
and for me.. i'm listening wat they quarrel abt...
and then i can think of other things else (mayb happy things) ==
so, i feel i'm guilty.. am i cold-blooded?? artsh......!!! i dun wish to be like that!
PLS.........wat is the matter now?????
Turn back to study...
SPM is round the corner.. or juz say trail exam is round the corner..
aikz.. now, sleepy at class... totally cnt follow up wat teac is going on...especially add math..
juz left abt 1 months.. abt 30days.. abt 720hrs..43200minutes..2592000seconds...
owsh...time is limited..!!
and what i'm doing now??*of course posting blog*==
after school, just sit infront of pc.. play facebook.......
walao.. i knw i cant pass my limited study time like that..
but.. i cant control myself...!!
PLS again...... i hope i can do well in my trail..
I say I want, but can I really do it??
aikz... i'm stupid..
Love??? what i say is... i'm still a single..XD



1 comment:

  1. tis is my initial visit...
    but so suprise me tat u say i am a pig...zzz
    and...my secret love for u?videotaping everytime my photo..aikz...
    nowadays izit "heng"ang mo?
    everyone blog is write in english...
    let me ....feel shame...
    dont suck suck suck liao...
    i means you blog title...
    juz take a breathe...
    then open ur book..
    then start read la...
    the thing of adult we no nit cap d la..
    juz possession the thing of urselve...
    zzz...
    gambateh la...

    ~wenting~

    ReplyDelete